Nov. 20, 2009
- 2011 GEOIDE Annual Scientific Cinference, Toronto, May 16-17, 2011. Toronto.
- Workshop on Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of Zoonotic Diseases jointly supported by GEOIDE, MITACS, PHAC, and the Fileds Institute will be hold in the Fields Institure, University of Toronto, Aug. 9-10, 2010.
- 2010 Canadian Geomatics Conference, June15-18, Calgery.
- NICDS Workshop on Statistical Methods for Geographic and Spatial Data in the Management of Natural Resources, March 3-5, 2010. Montreal, Canada
- "Mitigating the spread of influenza A (H1N1), Part II" Workshop, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Spet. 14-16, 2009.
- The Joint GEOIDE-MITACS-PHAC workshop on zoonotic dieseases at York University, Aug. 19-21, 2009.
- Conference on Spatial Information Theory, Sept. 21-25, 2009. Aber Wrac'h, France.
- Prof. DongMei Chen has been awarded a CFI leaders Opportunity Fund to establish a Queen's Geocomputation and analysis labortory for population health and disease modeling.
- CODIGEOSIM Meeting on influenza geosimulation and people's mobility will be hold on March 27, Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown.
- Weekly worshop on WNV project at York University
- *Promotion sheet of CODIGEOSIM project comes out.
- Geomatics-related Conferences at LaGISA website.
- Job opprotunities posted at LaGISA website.
- CODIGESIM sucessed in the pilot phase and was approved for Phase IV funding (Feb. 12, 2009).
- The 11th GEOIDE Annual Scientific Conference, Vancouver, BC, May 27 to May 29, 2009.
- The joint GEOIDE-MITCAS-PHAC workshop on Modeling and Geosimulaion of Disease Spread at Ottawa, Feb. 17-18, 2009.
- The OCE Student Symposium in Guelph on Feb. 3-4, 2009.
- Pandemic preparedness portal launched at http://www.pandemicportal.ca/. (Dec. 10, 2008)
- The CODIGEOSIM pilot project workshop at York University, Toronto, Sept 3-4, 2008.
- The first business meeting of the CODIGEOSIM project, York University, April 10-11, 2007.
- The 10th GEOIDE Annual Scientific Conference, Niagrall Fall, May 28 to May 30, 2008